Strategist & Creative Director
Amanda got her start in business, marketing and design in elementary school when she created and sold portraits of N*Sync members. Despite their success, she eventually moved on to other ventures, starting multiple businesses before she was old enough to drive.
Studying digital media communication and interactive design at Middle Tennessee State University, she found her calling: using her skills and a lifelong love of marketing to help others achieve success.
Beginning her career in communications and design at a national B2B service company, she moved on to become creative director. Amanda then served as the marketing manager for an international nonprofit, and later as VP of product marketing for a professional membership and training institute. An entrepreneur at heart, she simultaneously launched Landslide Creative with long-time friend Josh Jenkins, combining her marketing and business background with his technical and strategic expertise. A match made in heaven. Well, in an art class at MTSU. But close enough.
Today, Amanda guides the strategy and creative direction for client projects and manages client relationships at Landslide Creative.
- 11 Quick Wins to Turn Your Website into a Sales Machine for Your Business, Nashville Heels & Handshakes
- Using Micro-Moments to Build Your Museum Website for Engagement, Museum Association of Slovenia
- Using Micro-Moments to Build Your Church Website for Engagement, Big Idea Church Communications Conference
- Marketing: Way Easier Than Neuroscience, Vanderbilt Neurology Practice Management Series
- 3 Steps to Your Small Business Marketing Strategy, St. Matthew Entrepreneur Group